Krista Hosmer is an associate in Sommers Schwartz's Business Litigation department, with extensive experience representing entities in intellectual property, complex commercial, trade secrets, and employment litigation. Additionally, she has successfully prosecuted and defended a wide variety of contract disputes, consumer protection claims, civil rights violations, and real property disputes.
Out of the office, Krista devotes much of her time to Special Olympics and Breast Cancer Awareness.
- Wayne State University Law School, Juris Doctor
- Order of the Coif
- Law Review Associate Editor
- Norman Leemon Award
- Albion College, Bachelor of Arts
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
Areas of Practice