Businesses need tough attorneys, especially when a company’s bottom line or even its survival is at risk.
Sommers Schwartz attorneys are no strangers to business litigation. Whether the case involves a small contractual dispute between two local businesses or a multimillion-dollar lawsuit involving Fortune 500 companies, we have the people, experience, and resolve to successfully prosecute or defend a matter from beginning to end.
By taking cases on contingency, we demonstrate our commitment to our clients and put our own skin in the game, with noteworthy results in state and federal courts, government agencies, domestic and international arbitration forums, and the U.S. Court of Claims.
On any given day, you’ll find our talented attorneys fighting on behalf of U.S., European, and Asian clients in matters centering on:
- Fraud & Misrepresentation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Qui Tam & Federal False Claims
- Sales Contracts
- Securities Matters
- Shareholder Agreement Disputes
We are focused on achieving the best possible result in each case with the least amount of expense. With a common goal of success, we treat each client as a business partner with shared interests toward achieving a favorable outcome and managing the process efficiently.
In addition to litigation services, we also offer the following transactional services:
- Intellectual Property Licensing
- Negotiation and Drafting of Development and Services Agreements
- Negotiation and Drafting of Maintenance and Support Agreements
- Negotiation and Drafting of Marketing and Sponsorship Agreements
- Negotiation and Drafting of Location Agreements
- Negotiation and Drafting of Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Release of Rights
- Prepublication Review
- Compliance Monitoring
- Responding to Subpoenas
When it comes to insightful representation, in-depth subject matter knowledge, and affordability, our attorneys can – and do – go toe-to-toe with the best litigators in the country and come out on top.
If your business needs a trusted advisor in the courtroom and the boardroom, you need a legal team that’s got your back every step of the way. You need Sommers Schwartz.