Thursday, August 20, 2015
- William M. Brukoff – Family Law
- Richard D. Fox – Personal Injury Litigation
- Joseph E. Grinnan – Personal Injury Litigation
- Richard L. Groffsky – Personal Injury Litigation
- Steven J. Schwartz – Tax Law
- Robert B. Sickels – Medical Malpractice Law
- Daniel D. Swanson – Employment Law
- Norman D. Tucker – Medical Malpractice Law and Personal Injury Litigation
Each of these attorneys has been listed for at least the last seven years, and Messrs. Swanson and Tucker have been named annually since 1995.
Additionally, Sommers Schwartz has again been selected to U.S. News ‒ Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” list. Along with this honor, the firm’s Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, and Employment Litigation groups were awarded Tier 1 Rankings – the highest local recognition given – for the Detroit Metropolitan area.
According to the Best Lawyers website, The U.S.News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process that includes the collection of client and lawyer evaluations, peer review from leading attorneys, and review of additional information provided by law firms as part of the formal submission process.
“We place great emphasis on the quality of legal services we deliver to our clients,” said Joseph H. Bourgon, Sommers Schwartz’s CEO and a senior shareholder, “and the fact that colleagues on both sides of the courtroom recognize and respect the caliber of our attorneys and the results they achieve.”