Amy Marino focuses her practice on class action and employment matters.
Ms. Marino earned a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Yale University and a Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, from Thomas M. Cooley Law School. In law school, she received a full academic honors scholarship and earned several awards for her academic performance, leadership, and strong commitment to service activities. She served as a team leader for the Just the Beginning Foundation, a program designed to teach high school students about careers in the law, and she was the student coordinator for "From Redlining to White Flight," a program about the history of residential segregation in the United States. She also supplemented her classroom education with judicial internships in the Genesee County Circuit Court and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, as well as volunteering at the State Appellate Defender Office and completing an externship as a student attorney at the Legal Aid & Defender Association.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, 2013
- Honors Scholarship
- Dean's List & Honor Roll
- Thomas M. Cooley Law Review Assistant Board of Editors
- Best Brief, Intra-school Moot Court Competition
- National Order of Scribes
- Grade Appeals Board and Grade Appeals Magistrate
- Yale University, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (Behavioral Neuroscience concentration), 2002
- National Merit Scholarship
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois - General Bar
Areas of Practice
- State Bar of Michigan
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Cooley Alumni Association
- Michigan Association for Justice
We are very happy that this matter will soon come to a successful conclusion. Thanks for all your assistance, and should we need legal counsel in the future you will be our first choice!
We appreciate all the hard work you have put into this case. We are so happy that you came into our lives and don’t know what we would have done without you. You are the best ever!
I'm pleased and excited and so happy to tell you that I received the check from the defendant yesterday! You've been amazing to work with throughout the past few months, and I appreciate that very much.
- Distinguished Student Award, Thomas M. Cooley Law School, 2012
- Leadership Achievement Award, Thomas M. Cooley Law School, 2012
- Pro Bono Student Honoree, Federal Bar Association for the Eastern District of Michigan, 2010