Jeffrey Shillman was a Senior Shareholder with Sommers Schwartz for more than 20 years, and now serves as Of Counsel. He is the co-author of the well-known and widely regarded "Michigan Civil Procedure Forms,” and has resolved several cases in excess of one million dollars on behalf of injured plaintiffs.
- Wayne State University Law School, Juris Doctor
- State Bar of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Metropolitan Detroit Trial Lawyers Association – Former President
- Southfield Bar Association – Former President
- Oakland County Trial Lawyers Association – Former President
- Michigan Association for Justice – Former President
- Mediator, Mediation Tribunal Association
- Mediator, Oakland County Circuit Court
- Super Lawyers (Michigan) – 2010 to present
- AV Preeminent Lawyer – Peer Review Rating of 5.0 out of 5.0 (Martindale-Hubbell)
- Co-author, “Michigan Civil Procedure Forms: Practice,” Aspen Publishing Co.