• Who do I contact if my child develops cerebral palsy?

If your child has cerebral palsy, reach out to one of the dedicated birth injury lawyers at Sommers Schwartz. Working with a lawyer is especially important when you’re dealing with a complex medical malpractice claim.

A Trusted Authority

Our attorneys have been featured on local and national media outlets, including: