I’VE BEEN A LITIGATOR MY ENTIRE CAREER
Joseph Grinnan focuses his practice on the defense of tort litigation, principally in the areas of products liability, premises liability, pharmacy malpractice, and construction site negligence.
Joe is an active supporter of the Children’s Center of Detroit, and a long-time member of Amnesty International. Married to a lawyer, he and his wife have two daughters, and he enjoys travel, book collecting, theater, and films.
- Co-Author, “Michigan Trial Guide,” Matthew Bender Publishing
- State Bar of Michigan
- Fellow, Michigan State Bar Foundation, 2008
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association
- Association of Defense Trial Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- Michigan Defense Trial Counsel
- Wayne State University Law School, Juris Doctor
- Oakland University, Bachelor of Arts
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan