As an associate with the firm’s Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury Litigation Groups, Lenore Saco represents individuals and families injured due to general negligence, medical errors, and other wrongdoing.
After receiving her bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice from Oakland University, Lenore pursued her Juris Doctor at the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, where she supplemented her studies with extracurricular activities and real-world experience. On campus, she participated in moot court, advocated for clients as a student attorney with the Juvenile Appellate Clinic, and led efforts to give back to the community as vice president of Lawyers Lending Hands.
Lenore spent two of her summers clerking for Macomb County Circuit Court Judge Mark Switalski and clerked for a boutique family law firm during her third year of law school. After graduating and passing the bar exam, Lenore was an associate attorney with a busy civil litigation firm, continuing to hone her written and oral advocacy talents, strengthen her discovery and motion practice skills, and working on cases up to trial.
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2020
- Student Attorney, Juvenile Appellate Clinic
- Member, Moot Court Board
- Vice President, Lawyers Lending Hands
- Inn of Court
- Detroit Mercy Law Legacy of Excellence Scholarship
- Oakland University, Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice, 2016
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan