Andy Dragovic is a trial attorney who has been successfully representing victims of personal injury, wrongful death and catastrophic injury for over a decade.
Andy’s practice focus includes bringing justice to victims of:
Andy's practice is statewide, representing victims in courts all across the State of Michigan from Detroit, to Grand Rapids, to the Upper Peninsula. Andy practices in both federal and state courts and has been recognized as a top trial lawyer at the national level. Andy also sits as a case evaluator on the medical malpractice and personal injury panels for the Oakland County Circuit Court.
100% of his practice is dedicated to helping victims get compensation for their injuries and losses.
- The George Washington University, LL.M. in Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Wayne State University, Juris Doctor
- Michigan State University, Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
Areas of Practice
- $1.8 million settlement for a child who was born 24 weeks premature due to the defendant doctor’s failure to treat his mother’s pelvic inflammatory disease (PID).
- $400,000 settlement for a patient who suffered complications during a liver-kidney transplant.
- $600,000 settlement for a developmentally disabled man who was sexually assaulted by a resident at an adult foster care home
- $325,000 settlement for a patient who suffered complications during an aneurysm coiling procedure
- $290,000 pre-suit settlement for a man who sustained multiple injuries in a motorcycle accident
- $360,000 medical malpractice settlement for the estate of a man who died after a Veterans Affairs Medical Center radiologist failed to timely diagnose of lung cancer
- $260,000 medical malpractice settlement for a 66-year-old woman who suffered from a fractured hip that the defendant doctors repeatedly failed to diagnose over a five-year period
- $462,000 settlement on behalf of a man who suffered permanent vision loss and disfigurement when another individual negligently threw an empty aerosol bug spray can into a campfire
- $189,000 medical malpractice verdict for a client who was subjected to surgical errors during a lapidus bunionectomy procedure performed on his foot
- State Bar of Michigan
- American Bar Association
- Michigan Association for Justice
- Executive Board, 2017 to present
- American Association for Justice
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Medical Legal Committee
- Oakland County Circuit Court - Case Evaluator
Andy Dragovic is an outstanding trial attorney! The thought of testifying in a jury trial for a medical malpractice case can be pretty intimidating, to say the least. I needed representation from an attorney who was empathetic and effective. Andrija Dragovic proved to be that attorney time and time again. He was clearly dedicated to finding justice, explored my options every step of the way, and respected all my decisions regarding the case. I was impressed with his efforts to communicate regularly with me and provide education regarding the legal process in terms that were easy to understand. He was prepared to go to trial in my case, and we did! The jury came back with a unanimous finding in my favor and I was awarded the maximum amount for damages. Mr. Dragovic was extremely prepared, well versed in case law, and compelling during the trial. Behind the scenes, while relating to me, he was thoughtful and down to earth. I couldn't have asked for better representation and have a tremendous amount of respect for Andy Dragovic and his legal practice.
Andy Dragovic did an outstanding job for me. He explained the details of litigation, negotiation, and settlement before we decided on a course of action. The result was an excellent settlement. It was a pleasure to have Andy handle my claim.