For the past 30 years, Mike Cunningham has been enormously successful in representing injured plaintiffs in medical malpractice, auto accident, and premises liability matters, obtaining many verdicts and settlements in excess of $1 million. He has also pursued cases with similar outcomes in other states including California, Ohio, and Illinois.
Outside of the office, Mike’s hobbies include playing guitar and golf.
- $7,125,000 settlement: medical malpractice involving a six-month-old quadriplegic
- $2,500,000 settlement: medical malpractice involving failure to timely diagnose and treat an epidural abscess
- $1,830,000 settlement: medical malpractice case involving a hypoxic brain injury
- Michigan Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Mediator, Oakland County Circuit Court
- Mediator, Wayne County Circuit Court
- Boy Scouts of America
- Cub Scouts of America
- Super Lawyers (Michigan) – 2010 to present
- AV Preeminent Lawyer (Martindale Hubbell) – Peer Review Rating of 5.0 out of 5.0
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America