The firm is pleased to announce that the following attorneys have been named to the 2017 list of The Best Lawyers in America:
- Richard D. Fox – Personal Injury Litigation
- Joseph E. Grinnan – Personal Injury Litigation
- Richard L. Groffsky – Personal Injury Litigation
- Robert B. Sickels – Medical Malpractice Law
- Daniel D. Swanson – Employment Law
- Norman D. Tucker – Medical Malpractice Law; Personal Injury Litigation
Each of these accomplished litigators has been selected to the list multiple times, and Dan Swanson and Norm Tucker have received the honor every year since 1997 and 1995 respectively.
Additionally, Sommers Schwartz has been named to the Top Tier of U.S. News ‒ Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms.” Our Employment, Medical Malpractice, and Personal Injury Litigation Teams received the highest recognition and are among the top echelon of practice groups in Metropolitan Detroit.
The U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process conducted by Woodward/White, Inc. that includes the collection of client and lawyer evaluations, peer review from leading attorneys, and review of additional information provided by law firms as part of the formal submission process.