As a member of the firm’s Employment Litigation team, Jenna helps clients who have been subjected to various types of discrimination, whistleblower retaliation, and wrongful discharge.
Jenna received a bachelor’s degree, with honors, from Madonna University. She went on to earn her Juris Doctor from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, where she repeated her academic success and continued to augment her classroom studies with real-world experience. She clerked for a busy criminal defense and immigration practice at the end of her first year, then clerked for Sommers Schwartz until she graduated.
After passing the bar exam, Jenna was admitted in Michigan and rejoined the firm as an associate attorney.
- State Bar of Michigan
- Labor & Employment Law Section
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2020
- Dean’s Scholarship for Excellence
- Woman’s Law Caucus
- Mentorship Program
- Madonna University, Bachelor of Science, with honors, 2017
- Barbra Jean Bower Business Scholarship
- American Business Woman Award